The landlord does not accept the following in this place:
Going to study in Zaragoza and are currently searching for a nice and comfortable place to stay? Check out this great apartment in the centre of the city, because it might be your new home!
This apartment features three bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom.
What we love
- The proximity to Campus Plaza San Francisco;
- The transport connections nearby;
- The vibrant and colourful décor of the apartment.
What you should know
- This property has a terrace;
- The landlord may charge you for cleaning, if you desire this service;
- The landlord may provide a half-board or a full-board service. Please contact the landlord upon booking, in order to enquire about the cost of these options.
Find out more about this property's common areas in our photo gallery.
You will be sharing this property with the landlord.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double-check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.