The Accommodation Provider does not accept in this place:
This awesome apartment right in the heart of Sevilla is sure to get your attention, if what you're looking for is a well-located yet affordable place to live!
The property consists of two bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen and a bathroom.
What we love
- The walking distance to Universidad de Sevilla;
- The proximity to transport links;
- The beautiful terrace.
What you should know
- This property has a resident landlady;
- There are two pets living in the property;
- This property is for international females only;
- This property uses bottled gas, which is included in the bills;
- The landlord may provide a full board service. Please contact the landlord upon booking in order to enquire about the cost of this option.
Find out more about this property's common areas in our photo gallery.
You will be sharing this property with the landlord.
Path to university
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
We have verified this property. We are still working on having the Landlord's contacts and documents fully verified.
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.