The landlord does not accept the following in this place:
This studio is located in Central London, more exactly in the Bloomsbury neighborhood. This studio comprises a nice bedroom area, a kitchen and a bathroom. You’ll have a free-to-use laundry room and you'll also have access to the nice communal gardens.
- Russell Square Station (Tube Station, Piccadilly Line) - 7 minutes walk away.
- King's Cross St. Pancras London Underground Station (Tube Station, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly and Victoria Lines) - 8 minutes walk away.
- Euston (Tube Station, Northern and Victoria Lines) - 8 minutes walk away.
- Royal Veterinary College University of London - 16 minutes walk away / 11 minutes away on public transport.
- University College London - 6 minutes walk away / 5 minutes away on public transport.
- University of the Arts London - 19 minutes walk away / 11 minutes away on public transport.
- Granary Square - 15 minutes walk away.
- The British Museum - 13 minutes walk away.
- The British Library - 4 minutes walk away.
Bloomsbury is one of London’s most historic neighbourhoods. While walking around, you’ll encounter this local heritage in the form of buildings adorned with a blue plaque, which designate a house where famous writers, scientists, amongst other famous people once lived. Karl Marx and Charles Darwin are only two of the people who become famous for their notorious work whilst living in Bloomsbury.
The area is also embellished with plenty of green gardens and squares which give it a more refreshing atmosphere compared to other central London neighbourhoods. If the British weather prevents you from appreciating all these gardens to stroll in, there is always the British Museum, which presents you with an infinite source of different cultures.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
This is one of our most trusted properties. It has fulfilled all of our verification criteria and earned the Uniplaces Verified badge. We only award this badge to the properties and landlords who we trust the most.
Your new neighbourhood
BloomsburyDiscover more about Bloomsbury
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double-check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.