The Accommodation Provider does not accept in this place:
This property is set in Central London, more exactly in the St. Pancras neighborhood. This contemporary studio comprises a bedroom area, a fit kitchen and a bathroom. The studio is part of a beautiful refurbished Victorian student building which offers a free-to-use laundry room.
- Euston Square (Tube Station, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines) - 7 minutes walk away.
- Euston (Tube Station, Northern and Victoria Lines) - 3 minutes walk away.
- Warren Street Station (Tube Station and Victoria Lines) - 4 minutes walk away.
- University of London - 5 minutes walk away / 5 minutes away on public transport.
- London Business School - 26 minutes walk away / 14 minutes away on public transport.
- The Royal Veterinary College - 19 minutes walk away / 13 minutes away on public transport.
- Restaurants - 6 minutes walk away.
- The British Library - 12 minutes walk away.
- The Foundling Museum - 19 minutes walk away.
St Pancras was originally a medieval parish. For many centuries the name was used for various officially-designated areas, but it is now used mainly for the railway station widely established for its Victorian architecture, the station stands between the British Library, King's Cross station and the Regent's Canal. It is also well-known for its upmarket venues.
Your new neighbourhood
path to university
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
This is one of our most trusted properties. It has fulfilled all of our verification criteria and earned the Uniplaces Verified badge. We only award this badge to the properties and landlords that we trust the most.
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.