The landlord does not accept the following in this place:
This apartment is located in East London, more exactly in the Whitechapel neighbourhood The property comprises of five bright bedrooms, a kitchen fitted with the main amenities needed for your cooking and a bathroom.
- Tower Hill ( Tube station - Circle and District Lines ) - 20 minutes walk away;
- Shadwell DLR (Train station ) - 3 minutes walk away;
- Shadwell London (Overground station) - 4 minutes walk away.
- Barts and the London School of Medicine & Dentistry - 12 minutes walk away / 9 minutes away on public transport
- Queen Mary University of London - 19 minutes away on public transport
- Coventry University London Campus - 14 minutes away on public transport
- Restaurants and supermarkets - 15 minutes walk away;
- Tower of London - 24 minutes walk away.
Whitechapel’s atmosphere is an ever-changing one, mostly due to its multicultural residents along with its now-renowned alternative music and arts scene. The streets are full of buzzing passers-by, but unlike most of London, the neighbourhood doesn’t feel choked by all this constant movement thanks to its open, wide roads. The Whitechapel Bell Foundry is a landmark worth mentioning, as this is the very place where the Big Ben and the Liberty Bell were cast. Nowadays, Whitechapel can proudly say it has finally freed itself of an old reputation, which had it labelled as one of London’s roughest areas.
Find out more about this property's common areas in our photo gallery.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
We have verified this property. We are still working on having the Landlord's contacts and documents fully verified.
Your new neighbourhood
Whitechapel/brick LaneDiscover more about Whitechapel/Brick Lane
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double-check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.