This property is located in West London, more precisely in the Kensington neighbourhood. It has a comfortable and inviting atmosphere and features a bedroom area, a living room area, a kitchen and a bathroom. There's also a laundry in the building.
- Earl's Court Station ( Tube Station - District and Picadilly Lines) - 4 minutes walk away.
- West Brompton (Train Station - Southern Line) - 7 minutes walk away.
- Heythrop College, University of London - 19 minutes walk away / 15 minutes away on public transport.
- Royal College of Music - 25 minutes walk away / 18 minutes away on public transport.
- Royal College of Art - 25 minutes walk away / 19 minutes away on public transport.
- Stamford Bridge Stadium - 20 minutes walk away.
- Lloyds Bank - 4 minutes walk away.
- Holland Park - 20 minutes walk away.
Kensington is a very upmarket and fashionable area in central London with plenty of green squares where you can relax in. The council is mostly residential, with lots of large Victorian townhouses, and is very well located. Notting Hill, Portobello Road and High Street Kensington are all within easy walking distance, so you’ll always have something to do.
Kensington also has two of London’s most beautiful, famous parks, both of which are very popular whenever the Sun is out or just for a weekend stroll. On its western edge, you’ll find the large Kensington Gardens, including Kensington Palace, which follow into Hyde Park, London’s most-known park. Then on the opposite side of the neighbourhood you have Holland Park, considered to be one the most romantic and peaceful parks in the city, and has some of London’s most expensive houses surrounding it.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
We have not verified this property yet. We are working on having it fully verified as soon as possible.
Your new neighbourhood
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double-check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.