This property is located in North East London, more exactly in the Waltham Forest neighbourhood. The house has six bedrooms that have everything you need for your stay, two common bathrooms and a kitchen with the ideal appliances for your cooking experiences.
At the back, you'll find a backyard.
Transport - London Underground Stations
- Leytonstone (Central Line - Zone 3) - less than 10 minutes walk away
- Leytonstone High Road (Overground Station - Zone 3) - 15 minutes walk away
- Queen Mary University - 25 minutes on the London Underground
- King’s College London - 40 minutes on the London Underground
- University College London (UCL) - 40 minutes on the London Underground
- London Metropolitan University - 30 minutes on the London Underground
Local amenities (shopping, food/supermarkets)
- Restaurants and supermarkets - Less than 5 minutes walk away
- Major Banks - 5 minutes walk away
- Airport - 1 and half hour away on public transport
- Oxford Circus - 35 minutes away on the London Underground
- Museums - 40 minutes away on the London Underground
Waltham Forest is a borough in North East London. The area comprises built-up urban districts with inner-city characteristics and mixes them up with a variety of reservoirs, open spaces, parks, and playing fields.
With a variety of cafés, restaurants and bars, Waltham Forest was also one of the six London boroughs that hosted the 2012 Summer Olympics.
Find out more about this property's common areas in our photo gallery.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
This is one of our most trusted properties. It has fulfilled all of our verification criteria and earned the Uniplaces Verified badge. We only award this badge to the properties and landlords who we trust the most.
Your new neighbourhood
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double-check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.