If you'd like to live in a place a little further away from London's centre, this bright house in residential West Ham is a good choice.
This amazing house has six cosy bedrooms, two bathrooms, an equipped kitchen, a living room and a nice back garden. You'll be in a residential area, near cafés, stores, restaurants and all the amenities you'll need. You'll be close to the West Ham metro station, so you won't have any problem in getting to the centre!
- West Ham (Zone 2/3) - less than 10 minutes walk away
- [Underground Lines - District and Hammersmith & City (Pink) || DLR (Light Blue) || Jubilee (Grey)]
- Queen Mary University - 20 minutes away on the London Underground
- King’s College London - 30 minutes away on the London Underground
- Regent’s University - 40 minutes away on the London Underground
- Imperial College London - 45 minutes away on the London Underground
- University College London (UCL) - 45 minutes away on the London Underground
- London Metropolitan University - 45 minutes away on the London Underground
Local amenities (shopping, food/supermarkets)
- Westfield Stratford - 10 minutes away via London Underground (25 minutes walk)
- Restaurants - 10 minutes away via London Underground
- Oxford Circus - 30 minutes away via London Underground
- Museums - 40 minutes away via London Underground
- Bank - 10 minutes away via London Underground
- Supermarkets - 10 minutes away via London Underground
- Stansted - 90 minutes away via public transport
- Heathrow - 80 minutes walk via public transport
- Gatwick - 80 minutes walk via public transport
Find out more about this property's common areas in our photo gallery.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
This is one of our most trusted properties. It has fulfilled all of our verification criteria and earned the Uniplaces Verified badge. We only award this badge to the properties and landlords who we trust the most.
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double-check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.