The landlord does not accept the following in this place:
This property is located in East London, more exactly in the Isle of Dogs neighborhood. It is a bright apartment that has three cosy bedrooms, a shared bathroom and a nicely equipped kitchen. Book this place - you will love it.
- Crossharbour (Light Rail Stop, DLR Line) - 10 minutes walk away.
- Mudchute (Light Rail Stop, DLR Line) - 16 minutes walk away.
- Canary Wharf (Tube Station, Jubilee Line) - 16 minutes walk away.
- Queen Mary, University of London - 43 minutes walk away / 28 minutes away on public transport.
- Goldsmiths, University of London - 59 minutes walk away / 27 minutes away on public transport.
- Mudchute Park and Farm - 8 minutes walk away.
- Supermarket - 6 minutes walk away.
- Restaurant - 20 minutes walk away.
Isle of Dogs is filled with some of London’s most important financial companies and skyscrapers, sharing its financial environment with Canary Wharf. But as years went by, Isle of Dogs became more than a hub for its enterprises.
It’s now a place that offers a variety of amenities that include typical pubs and cafés, while maintaining its historic brick townhomes and maritime mentality.
Find out more about this property's common areas in our photo gallery.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
We have not verified this property yet. We are working on having it fully verified as soon as possible.
Your new neighbourhood
Isle Of DogsDiscover more about Isle of Dogs
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double-check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.