The landlord does not accept the following in this place:
This property is set in Central London, more exactly in the Pimlico neighborhood. The studio has a sophisticated décor and features a bedroom area with a double sofa bed, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Plus, you'll also have a nice laundry in the building. Waste no more time and get the best accommodation ever.
- Pimlico (Tube Station, Victoria Line) - 8 minutes walk away.
- Victoria Station (Tube Station, Circle, District and Victoria Lines) - 8 minutes walk away.
- University of Westminster - 45 minutes walk away / 16 minutes away on public transport.
- Imperial College London - 38 minutes walk away / 22 minutes away on public transport.
- Royal College of Music - 42 minutes walk away / 25 minutes away on public transport.
- Victoria Palace Theatre - 11 minutes walk away.
- Buckingham Palace - 21 minutes walk away.
- Bars and Pubs - 10 minutes walk away.
Pimlico is an area of southwest London with a large proportion of green areas, lovely squares and Regency architecture buildings. It is bordered by the Thames to the south, just opposite Vauxhall, to which it is connected by a bridge. Pimlico is bordered by Victoria to the north, and its proximity to such a major transport hub ensures that you can easily get around the city from here.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
This is one of our most trusted properties. It has fulfilled all of our verification criteria and earned the Uniplaces Verified badge. We only award this badge to the properties and landlords who we trust the most.
Your new neighbourhood
PimlicoDiscover more about Pimlico
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double-check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.