The Accommodation Provider does not accept in this place:
The house located in North London, more specifically in Haringey, features five bedrooms, a nicely equipped kitchen, a Wc and a bathroom - Room 4 has an ensuite bathroom. The house also has a nice garden.
- East Finchley (Tube station, Northern Line) - 2 minutes walk away.
- University Technical College Tottenham - 49 minutes away on public transport.
- Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts - 40 minutes away on public transport.
- University College London - 35 minutes away on public transport
- Middlesex University London - 25 minutes away on public transport
- Restaurants and supermarkets - 10 minutes walk away.
- Cherry Tree Recreation Ground - 8 minutes walk away.
- Alexandra Palace - 28 minutes away on public transport.
Haringey is one of London’s 32 boroughs and is classified as both part of Inner London and Outer London. It is composed of several great points of interest, such as Alexandra Palace, Bruce Castle and Jacksons Lane.
This area is also known for its extreme contrasts both in prosperity and geographical land, as well as being the home to several theatres and many more cultural hotspots.
Find out more about this property's common areas in our photo gallery.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
We have verified this property. We are still working on having the Landlord's contacts and documents fully verified.
Your new neighbourhood
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.