Check out this flat located in Mile End, East London. This apartment has five bedrooms, a shared bathroom and a kitchen. The bedrooms are small, but perfectly furnished for any student and the kitchen is fully equipped.
- Bethnal Green London Underground Station (Tube station - Central line ) - 5 minutes walk away.
- Queen Mary University of London - 11 minutes walk away.
- University of Liverpool London - 16 minutes away on public transport;
- City University London - 26 minutes away on public transport.
- University Of East London, Stratford Campus - 24 minutes away on public transport.
- Restaurants and supermarkets - 5 minutes walk away.
- Mile End Park - 7 minutes walk away.
- Victoria Park - 10 minutes walk away.
Nowadays, like most of East London, Mile End is known for its cool, stylish character, making it an area more and more affluent with students. The neighbourhood is full of gritty pubs and bars, where you’ll find lots of students, as well as some of the Cockney locals, who will always have an interesting story to them.
Find out more about this property's common areas in our photo gallery.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
This is one of our most trusted properties. It has fulfilled all of our verification criteria and earned the Uniplaces Verified badge. We only award this badge to the properties and landlords who we trust the most.
Your new neighbourhood
Mile EndDiscover more about Mile End
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double-check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.