If you're looking for a place in East London, then have a look at this flat in Poplar. This apartment has four bedrooms and a shared bathroom. One of the rooms has an ensuite bathroom, the kitchen is nicely equipped and has a small dining area.
- Canary Wharf (Tube station - Jubilee lines) - 18 minutes walk away.
- All Saints (Train Station - DLR) - 2 minutes walk away.
- Queen Mary University of London - 18 minutes away on public transport.
- Barts and the London School of Medicine & Dentistry - 19 minutes away on public transport.
- Coventry University London Campus - 28 minutes away on public transport.
- Restaurants and supermarkets - 5 minutes walk away.
- Mile End Park Stadium - 11 minutes away on public transport.
- Bartlett Park - 10 minutes walk away.
Poplar is a historically residential area of East London, just north of Canary Wharf. Like most of the Docklands and Southeast London, the area was ravaged by bombs during WWII, so most of it had to be rebuilt after the war ended. Nowadays, Poplar has partially been engulfed by Canary Wharf’s financial district’s growth, which is changing residential complexes all around this area.
Find out more about this property's common areas in our photo gallery.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
This is one of our most trusted properties. It has fulfilled all of our verification criteria and earned the Uniplaces Verified badge. We only award this badge to the properties and landlords who we trust the most.
Your new neighbourhood
PoplarDiscover more about Poplar
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double-check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.