This nice property is located in West London, more exactly in the Ealing neighbourhood. The property comes with a total of five bedrooms, a bathroom and a functional kitchen.
- West Acton (Tube Station/ Central line) - 11 minutes walk away.
- North Acton (Tube Station/ Central line) - 8 minutes walk away.
- Park Royal (Tube Station/ Piccadilly line) - 18 minutes walk away.
- University of London - 40 minutes away on public transport.
- University of Westminster - 30 minutes away on public transport.
- University of West London - 25 minutes away on public transport.
- Supermarkets and Restaurants - 10 to 15 minutes walk away.
Ealing is a diverse neighbourhood with a vibrant feel, excellent public transport, green spaces and access to the railways!
The alternative restaurants make this part of West London unique, with Italian, Japanese and other ethnic cuisines forming a unique culinary culture.
Find out more about this property's common areas in our photo gallery.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
We have verified this property. We are still working on having the Landlord's contacts and documents fully verified.
Your new neighbourhood
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double-check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.