This accommodation is set in West London, more precisely in the Hammersmith neighborhood. The studio has a bedroom area, a kitchen and an ensuite bathroom. The building has many common areas such as laundry room, living rooms, a garden and two shared kitchens per floor.
- Barons Court Station (Tube Station - District and Piccadilly Lines) - 10 minutes walk away.
- Hammersmith (Tube Station - Circle, Hammersmith & City, District and Piccadilly Lines) - 9 minutes walk away.
- Heythrop College, University of London26 minutes away on public transport.
- Royal College of Music25 minutes away on public transport.
- Royal College of Art31 minutes away on public transport.
- Bars and Pubs - 10 minutes walk away.
- Charing Cross Hospital - 1 minutes walk away.
- Frank Banfield Park - 2 minutes walk away.
Hammersmith is located in the west London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. It is bordered by the Thames to the southwest, Shepherd's Bush to the north, and Kensington to the East.
Besides being a major transport hub of the city, with its two stations serving four lines - Circle, Hammersmith & City, District and Piccadilly - as well as a bridge crossing into Barnes, this area is a focal point of commerce and employment.
Looks like no one had the time to review this place yet!
These conditions were defined by the Provider and are subject to change.
This is one of our most trusted properties. It has fulfilled all of our verification criteria and earned the Uniplaces Verified badge. We only award this badge to the properties and landlords who we trust the most.
Your new neighbourhood
HammersmithDiscover more about Hammersmith
Path to university
The pictures you see here haven’t been photoshopped, so they’ll be really accurate.
If something’s not exactly what you saw online, we’ll help you move somewhere else and return your money.
Besides, we’ve had students whose favourite part was living with a local!
As soon as your booking is accepted, you're given the landlord’s contact details. Then, you can discuss all details directly with them, such as when you’ll be moving-in.
Students move in and out at different times, so your flatmates might change during your stay.
It’s a great opportunity to make new friends!
Tell us your move-in and move-out dates and we will double-check if the place is available for you!
There are two different types of deposits: the Holding and Security deposits.